- What is it? Some of the highest interest rates aimed at keeping you under water.
- Should I worry about it? If you carry any balance over month-to-month.
- How much? Pay off your remaining balance.
- Did you know?
- 15% – 25% | interest rate of most credits cards
- $822 | total interest you would owe on $1,000 @ 20% over 3 years
- Why? Because credit card interest is like trying to swim with a cinder block.
- More info: 11 Things to Know Before Getting Your First Credit Card
Previous: 2. Disability Insurance | Next: 4. Emergency Fund