- What is it? The money you borrowed to get smart with low-to-mid interest rates that really add up over time.
- Should I worry about it? Yes, if you have student loans.
- How much? Pay off your remaining balance.
- Did you know?
- 4% – 7% | interest rate of most student loans
- $27,320 | interest you’ll pay on $100,000 @ 5% over 10 years.
- Why? Because you already paid your dues and they’re still asking for alumni donations.
- More info: Types of student loans
Previous: 10. Extra Property Insurance | Next: 12. Mortgage